Monday, October 5, 2009

The Castle


Well I had a friend who suggested I start this blog to get things off my well endowed chest. LOL So I will give it a try.

So I'm a 40+ woman with a weird life. Probably nothing that most people would find that interesting. But then again, who's to say what people find interesting nowadays.

I don't know where to start so I guess I'll start at the present and work my way backwards and forwards as the days go by. Try to keep up. :)

Right now my little 3 bedroom apt castle is pretty full. Me, my husband, my teenage daughter and our two cats. Some days I would love to be able to find a private corner to have a breakdown in but it's just not meant to be.

I want a house so bad; with space...a yard...two bathrooms...a real room for my office (not my bedroom)...a guest room...and those are just the regular things I want. Then there are the more outrageous things. I want a jacuzzi in the bedroom. I want a wrap around porch. I want a fenced in backyard for the dog I'm not allowed to have here. I want a sky light in my bedroom.

But you know what I have...more bills than I have paycheck. A husband who can't work in this country yet, a daughter who wants to go to University and a mother who would spend her whole old age pension on lottery tickets if I didn't keep an eye on her.

Don't get me wrong; I love my family. I haven't got any major health problems and I know there are more important things than money...but sometimes I would like to not have to worry about money so I could discover them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment