Monday, October 26, 2009

I Thought It Would Be Different


Trying to stay positive but that's not always easy. He said we would stay in bed Sunday and cuddle and make love and relax, getting up whenever we felt like it...but of course when Sunday came it didn't happen.

I stayed in bed long after I was awake. I didn't want to give him any reason not to have this happen. But when he woke up he just decided to get up. I mentioned what he said and he just didn't feel like it. He never feels like it. I don't know why I bother to even think it will ever be any different. I'm just fooling myself.

I know I shouldn't get mad at him...but I do. I'm a young woman and it's just not fair. I foolishly didn't think it would be like this...I thought we were past all that. But I was wrong. I know it shouldn't be so important...but it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment