Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Friends


I have wonderful friends. Some old friends that have stuck by me through everything in my life and some new friends who I am excited to spend time with and learn more about.

My friends are very unique. They come from all walks of life, all religions, all ages, all backgrounds and they are all so special. Each one brings a unique view of life to our friendship and I love that about them.

I have some polyamorous friends, some in a monogamous relationship, some in an open relationship; some heterosexual, some homosexual, some bi-sexual; some well off, some not, some Christian, some Wiccan, some Buddist and probably a bunch of other things I can't remember.

I guess maybe most people would think it's weird that I associate with so many different people but it keeps life interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment